- Naturally rich in zinc, vitamin e and omega fatty acids
- Can be used in cooking or as an addition to your skin and hair care
- Makes an excellent massage or carrier oil
- Has a slightly sweet, nutty flavour
- 100% pure and natural
Primal Cure sesame oil is 100% acquired by cold pressed methods, then filtered and left unroasted. Sesame oil is frequently used in Asian cooking, and best used for marinades or garnishes rather than using it as a cooking oil. It has a slightly sweet, nutty flavour, meaning it will add instant flavour to anything you add it to.
Hair, Skin and Diet
The nutrients found in sesame oil have been known to have benefits for your hair, skin and diet. Sesame seeds are packed with essential fatty acids, including omega-3, 6 and 9 (a-Linoleic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid). All these fatty acids have naturally anti-inflammatory properties, which have been known to benefit irritated, flamed or dried skin and also work on fighting inflammation within your system if taken orally. Omega-3 has been known to improve elasticity of hair while omega-6 has been known to help eczema-prone or irritated skin. Again, this is true both when applied to hair or skin, or when consumed.
Sesame seed oil is also rich in vitamin E, known as the anti-aging star (you’ll often find it as an added nutrient in anti-aging creams). Remember that both hair and skin age, so any boost of vitamin E has been known to benefit your health and appearance. It’s also full of zinc, which supports normal protein synthesis, which again has been known to benefit hair, skin and your health.
- Treat and prevent split ends by applying to the ends of hair (either dry or after washing)
- Add a tablespoon to your regular hair conditioner
- Add to clean, dry hair to add a natural shine
- Use as a massage or carrier oil for use in massage
- Apply directly to skin as a facial moisturizer (blend with your favourite essential oil if you aren’t keen on the sesame seed smell)
- Drizzle over salads to add a delicious nutty flavour
- Use in a marinade (works best in Asian dishes)
100% pure sesame seed oil
Energy – 3700kJ / 884kcal per 100g
Fat (g) – 100 (142% RI)
Of which saturated (g) – 14 (70% RI)
Carbohydrate (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Of which sugar (g) - 0.00 (0% RI)
Protein (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Salt (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.