Hemp Oil Benefits
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Can be used in cooking or as an addition to your skin and hair care
- Has an earthy, slightly nutty taste
- 100% pure and natural
What is Hemp Oil?
Our hemp oil is made from hemp seeds which are derived from the non-drug strain sources of the hemp plant. It is acquired by cold pressed methods, then filtered and left unroasted.
It has a balanced source of both omega-3 and omega-6 (a-linoleic acid and linoleic acid), fatty acids which provide crucial anti-inflammatory properties known to benefit hair, skin and our diet.
Great for Hair, Skin and Diet
As with other nut oils, hemp seed oil is best use to add to smoothies, drizzle on salads or add to marinades, as its low smoking point makes it unsuitable as a cooking oil.
Hemp seed oil is a popular choice to add to heavy-duty hand and foot creams. The fatty acid compound from the omega-6 is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA): a powerful and effective anti-inflammatory, which also encourages skin growth and new cell generation.
Hemp seed oil is a natural humectant, which means it seals in moisture. You can use on its own or create your own hand and foot creams.
- Take advantage of the its excellent moisturising properties by using as a scalp treatment.
- Apply to the ends of wet hair as a leave-in conditioner
- Add a few drops of hemp oil to your existing shampoo and conditioner
- Add a few drops to your existing hand and foot creams for an excellent moisture boost
- Apply directly to cracked heels or dry hands
- Try making your own hemp creams!
- Use in smoothies
- Drizzle over salads to use as a dressing
- Add to marinades
100% hemp seed oil
Energy – 3700kJ / 807kcal per 100g
Fat (g) – 86.7 (123.8% RI)
Of which saturated (g) – 6.7 (33.5% RI)
Carbohydrate (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Of which sugar (g) - 0.00 (0% RI)
Protein (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Salt (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.