YouBamboo Watch with bamboo strap
Did you know that bamboo is not actually wood, but a grass that grows with a hollow stem? It is cut and laminated, creating a smooth, wooden-like material that is both lightweight and durable - ideal for jewellery and watches. Bamboo is an eco-friendly choice, due to how quickly the bamboo grass grows, and without the need for pesticides or fertiliser.
This YouBamboo male watch features a brown leather strap with red stitching and a stainless steel pin buckle clasp. The watch face design comprises a dark bamboo watch face with brown 12, 3, 6 and 9 numbers, black hour and minute hands and a red second hand to create a subtly striking look. Our YouBamboo watch range is made with a Quartz movement (Japanese Miyota 2035). The watch face backing is made from bamboo, which is smooth and warm against your skin.
We love the beautiful natural lines that are a characteristic of bamboo, and embrace the different shades and imperfections which create both a stylish and unrefined look.
Every watch comes with its own YouBamboo watch case, making this an ideal gift, or ensuring you keep your watch safe when not wearing it.
Features of this watch:
- Brown leather strap with red stitching
- Stainless steel pin buckle fastening
- Quartz movement
- Bamboo clock face
- 12, 3, 6 and 9 numbers
- Dash indices for the remaining numbers
- Black hour and minute hands
- Red second hand
- Naturally lightweight
- Smooth and comfortable to wear
- Eco-friendly material: bamboo is easily grown without the need for pesticides or fertiliser
- Absorbs carbon dioxide: bamboo takes in CO2 and releases oxygen back into the atmosphere