YouBamboo Women’s Tank Top
Add this staple women’s tank top to your wardrobe, which can be worn for layering or on its own as loungewear or during warmer weather. Bamboo fibres are silky soft and feel just delightful against your skin. Many people switch to bamboo clothing because it is kind to sensitive skin.
Benefits of bamboo clothing, why bamboo clothing is great for you:
- Thermo Fibre: keeps you warmer than cotton in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Absorbs Sweat: moisture-wicking properties provide both absorption and ventilation, keeping you up to 4 times drier than cotton
- Antibacterial: bamboo is naturally antibacterial, helping feel fresh and reducing odours.
Why bamboo clothing is great for our planet:
- Bamboo requires far less water than cotton to grow
- This is easily grown without the need for pesticides or fertiliser, making it an eco-friendly choice
- 100% biodegradable, can be returned to the earth
- Absorbs carbon dioxide: bamboo takes in CO2 and releases oxygen back into the atmosphere
- Produces approximately 3000% more yarn per acre than cotton – that’s 30 times more!
More about me:
- Composition: 65.9% bamboo viscose, 25.7% cotton, 8.4% Spandex
- Available in sizes: L and XL
- Available in black or white
|womens clothing||Dress size (UK)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Bust (cm)|
Bedding and clothing is excluded from our 30 day money back guarantee unless it is returned unworn, and in its original packaging.