Bamboo fibres seem to be made for socks: super-soft and breathable are qualities everyone would want for their socks! The anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties of bamboo will help keep your feet feeling fresh and toasty.
Our YouBamboo sock pack comes as a 3 pack, with a pair of grey, black and blue in two different sizes.
Benefits of bamboo clothing, why bamboo clothing is great for you:
- Thermo Fibre: keeps you warmer than cotton in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Absorbs Sweat: moisture-wicking properties provide both absorption and ventilation, keeping you up to 4 times drier than cotton
- Antibacterial: bamboo is naturally antibacterial, helping feel fresh and reducing odours.
Why bamboo clothing is great for our planet:
- Bamboo requires far less water than cotton to grow
- This is easily grown without the need for pesticides or fertiliser, making it an eco-friendly choice
- 100% biodegradable, can be returned to the earth
- Absorbs carbon dioxide: bamboo takes in CO2 and releases oxygen back into the atmosphere
- Produces approximately 3000% more yarn per acre than cotton – that’s 30 times more!
More about me:
- Composition: 77.9% bamboo viscose, 20.2% polyester, 1/9% elastane
- 3-pack of grey, black and blue
- We have two sizes, 4-7 or 6-10.