Health Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C contributes to -
- maintaining the normal function of the immune system
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal psychological function
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- function of the immune system during and after extreme physical exercise - when obtaining an additional 200mg to the NRV. Our 1000mg Vitamin C ensures you receive the NRV, additional 200mg for during and after extreme physical exercise, and more!
- Iron absorption
FEELING TIRED? YOU MIGHT NOT BE GETTING ENOUGH VITAMIN C IN YOUR DIET.
We can understand that it’s not always easy to always eat healthily in today’s busy world, most of the time it’s easier to grab food quickly without thinking about the nutrition.
Vitamin C deficiency used to be a common sailor's problem (scurvy) but even now it is not uncommon for the modern foods we consume to lack vital nutrition. Some signs of being deficient can be but not limited to:
- Lower Immune System
SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
One of the main reasons people decide to take a Vitamin C supplement is to support their immunity as Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
INCREASES IRON ABSORPTION
Iron is vital for making red blood cells and carrying oxygen throughout the body, and studies have shown that taking a Vitamin C can help improve the absorption of iron from your diet.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.
How to use
Take one tablet per day, ideally with a meal.
Double the Goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities.
Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
|Ingredients||Amount per tablet||% of NRV*|
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times.
Pack size: 30 Tablets
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans