- When vaporized it has shown to be effective in clearing the sinuses
- Has a cleansing, clarifying scent
- Can be added to cleaning products
- 100% pure and natural
What is Thyme Oil?
You’ve probably grown thyme at some point in your garden or herb pot, it’s commonly used as a herb in cooking. A member of the mint family, it is highly aromatic and a very hardy plant. Thyme oil is extracted from the leaves.
It vaporises wonderfully to release clarifying vapours, which is why aromatherapists choose to use it as it has been known to help clear stuffy noses and coughs. Its cleansing scent is also a favoured choice for creating a pleasant aroma in the home. Some say that up until the First World War, thyme oil was used as a natural disinfectant in hospitals, so you could try adding it to your homemade cleaning products.
- Vaporise with a vaporise or oil burner for a cleansing and energising scent
- Try steaming in a bowl of hot water to relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Blend with your favourite carrier oil to use as a massage oil
- Essential oil quality for use as an aromatherapy oil
- Take advantage of its antibacterial and antiseptic qualities by adding to your homemade cleaning products
100% Thyme oil (essential)
Suitable for vaporising and blending. Acquired by distillation methods. Always use at 2% strength
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.