The Slender Blender Pro has been designed to save time and space in the kitchen, as well as inviting you to create healthy, delicious and varied Primal foods and drinks.
Unlike bulky blenders and unwieldy food processors that most of us only pull out of storage for specific recipes and special occasions. Our blenders are so handy, so versatile and so easy to use that you’ll put it to work every single day.
We have designed these as a ‘2-in-1’ smoothie maker and food chopper, as each one only requires the use of one motor base. You just choose whether you want to use the smoothie maker bottle or the food chopper receptacle.
Use the smoothie mode and smoothie bottles to introduce family and friends to low-carb and low-sugar milkshakes, by using one of the fab four berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries) blended with coconut water or almond milk.
Forget freak shakes, we much prefer fitness shakes! The Slender Blender can even crush ice, helping you create ice-cold smoothies or milkshakes, ready to drink straight away. Click here to look at our blog for recipe ideas.
Primal Tip: try adding frozen banana for an instant hit of ice cream-like thickness and taste, but without being loaded with sugar! We also add flaxseeds to give everyone a much-needed fibre boost, but without compromising on taste or consistency.
The mini chopper and food processor can be used for mincing your own meat, pureeing or chopping vegetables and even creating your own nut butters. The Slender Blender Pro has been created to help you eat as much freshly made food as possible.
Next time you are in the supermarket, read the full list of ingredients of all the nut butters available, and you’ll be surprised by how many additional ingredients you’ll find, besides nuts! By whizzing nuts through the Slender Blender Pro, you are fully in charge of what you eat and fuel your body with.
Shake Egg Mode
1.Clean the parts before using the appliance.
2.Open the eggshell model, put an egg in it, and fasten the device.
3. Put the eggshell model in the middle of glass bowl.
4. Close the lid and place the transmission in correct position.
5. Place the base unit “upside down” on top of the glass bowl chopper, and ensure that it places in the correct position (listen for the “click”)
6. Switch on the base unit and pulse for 2 seconds at a time, 15-20 times.
1. Un-lid the grinder cup and add the ingredients in the bottle.
2. Secure the juicer blade assembly tightly in place on the bottle (listen for the “click”).
3. Turn the bottle upside down and place it on the motor base unit.
4. Turn the appliance on.
5. Once done, switch off the appliance and unmount the bottle.
Slender Blender Pro Plus (Red) List of Contents
Special offers and discounts, members-only events, wellness tips from experts, and much more!