Easy to use, battery-operated Oximeter
Oximeters are used to measure oxygen saturation in your bloodstream. The Primal Living Oximeter also measures your current heartrate. Taking a reading is easy and will not hurt, and can be done as often as your Doctor has advised.
How To Use:
- Ensure batteries are inserted
- Switch pulse oximeter on
- Place one finger (middle finger is the optimal choice) as far into the rubber hole of the oximeter as you can, with the nail facing upwards
- Press the button for more than half a second to start the reading
- The reading will show directly on screen (you may want to take a note of the reading for future reference, or if you have been advised to keep an O2 sats diary).
- PLEASE NOTE - the oximeter works best on nails without any nail polish or artificial nails.
- Fimger pulse oximeter
- 2x AA batteries
WARNING AND ADVICE
- For home-use only
- Remove batteries if not in use for more than a few days to prevent battery leaks
- Ensure battery cover is closed before use
Keep out of the reach of children.
Please ensure you read the instruction manual thoroughly before commencing use of this device.
If you have any health concerns, always consult your doctor.
Never proceed with any self-diagnosed treatment based on any readings from this oximeter before consulting with your doctor.