Pomegranate Seed Oil Benefits:
- Rich in omega fatty acids and antioxidants
- Popular for adding to skin and hair care
- Known to help fight breakouts
- 100% pure and natural
Extracted from pomegranate seeds, the oil of the pomegranate seeds has several associated benefits for our skin. Pomegranate seed oil contains a unique and rare fatty acid called punicic acid, an omega-5 fatty acid.
Pomegranate seed oil is a popular choice for promoting healthy skin and hair
Pomegranate seed oil is thought to be the only botanical source of this skin-beneficial essential fatty acid, which has strong anti-inflammatory properties, something your skin will be thankful for! As with other essential fatty acids, punicic acid is a good antioxidant, which is believed to help fight the signs of ageing or damaged skin.
There is also a high concentration of ellagic acid, which is also found in raspberries (one of the Primal Cure fab 4 berries) – yet another antioxidant source. This double combination of punicic acid and ellagic acid makes for a potent oil high in antioxidants which will benefit your skin.
Pomegranate seed oil has anti-microbial properties, making it a popular choice of oil for anyone prone to acne or spots. As well as fighting breakouts, pomegranate seed oil promotes collagen and elastin production, helping make your skin feel plumper and younger.
- Use as a scalp oil to revive your scalp (remember a healthy scalp helps grow healthier and stronger hair).
- Apply a few drops of pomegranate seed oil directly to your scalp. It should absorb fairly easily without the need to rinse; if your scalp feels oily, wash it out with some natural shampoo and use a little less next time.
- Use on its own as a facial oil or makeup remover
- Add to your current facial moisturiser
- Use as a carrier oil for blending with other oils
100% Pomegranate Seed oil (herbal)
Acquired by cold pressed methods.
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.