Vegan-friendly and made with 100% soy wax and essential oils, Newshome candles provide a clean burn and fragrant aroma without the use of synthetic perfume or paraffin wax.
Why Soy Wax?
You may not even realise that burning synthetic or paraffin-based wax candles can be harmful to your own health and the environment. Burning paraffin wax releases soot into the air (if you've ever burned a paraffin wax candles near a white wall and noticed a grey or black mark next to it, this is from soot from the paraffin)
Soy wax is made from the soy bean, a natural and renewable source, unlike paraffin which is derived from petroleum, coal or shale oil - saturated hydrocarbons. Soy wax candles naturally have a lower burning point, meaning your soy wax candle will burn for longer.
Their naturally cleaner burn means they deliver stronger scents into the air, especially when combined with essential oils that Newshome candles use.
Care and Use Of Your Newshome Candle
Each candle has a burn time of up 45 hours
- Burn during each use for between 2 and 4 hours (a 2 hour burn ensures an even burn the entire width of the candle, but burning for more than 4 hours could cause the wick to "mushroom")
- The wick is an eco 14 wick and has a height of 90cm - a perfect fit for the luxury glass container.
- Each luxury natural candle is placed inside a blackrecyclable box that has a weight of 400gsm.
- 30cl luxury glass container - with a heavy base. Height: ~ 93mm. Diameter: ~78mm
- Ensure the wick is always trimmed to approx 1/4 of an inch.
- The best way to extinguish your candle is by snuffing it out.
- NEVER leave your candle unattended while it is burning and ALWAYS extinguish your candle before you go to bed!
4 Different Scents To Choose From:
Cinnamon & Orange
- Orange has an uplifting scent
- Cinnamon is both sweet and spicy
- The combination creates a revitalising atmosphere, which is spicy and fresh at the same time
- Most commonly associated with Autumn and Winter, but can be used all year round
- Lavender has a distinctive and relaxing scent, making it a popular choice for aromatherapists and other aromatherapy enthusiasts to use at times of stress or winding down for a good night’s sleep.
- It has a warm and floral scent, and often reminds us of time spent outside in the Spring or Summer, watching lazily as bees fly in and out of its purple flower heads.
- Often used in the evening or at bedtimes, but another popular year-round candle to add to your homewares
- Lemongrass has a fresh and citrus scent, perfect for creating a cleansing atmosphere
- Its commanding scent is ideal for the kitchen to help mask unwanted or strong aromas
- Another scent which reminds many of us of a warm, sunny day, making it an ideal summer scent, but of course you can use it all year-round.
- Rose has a sweet, floral and perfumed fragrance: Damask rose oil has been used for the rose-scented candle
- A soothing and sensual scent, often associated with creating a romantic atmosphere, but also conjures the atmosphere of a traditional English countryside garden
- An ideal gift for a loved on Valentine's Day, or for Mother's Day. Or for anyone who just loves the smell of roses!
Please note: this product is excluded from our 30 day money back guarantee unless it is returned un-opened, unused, sealed and in its original packaging.