Multipurpose Infrared Thermometer
Keep an eye on everyone's temperature with this infrared thermometer. It can be used with contact to the forehead or as an in-ear thermometer, as well as for the measuring the temperature of household objects and the room temperature.
Temperature readings are given as quickly as 1 second.
Easy to use
- In-ear mode: simply remove the cover and insert into ear before taking the reading. Just be sure to clean it after every use.
- Forehead mode: keep the cover on, make contact with the thermometer and forehead and take the reading.
- Object mode: follow the instructions included to measure object temperatures, such as infant bottles.
- Hi-definition dual colour LCD backlit display, for clearer readings
- Fever alarm function if a temperature of 38° is detected
- Store up the last 20 measurements
- Default temperature setting of °C, but °F is also available
- Measures body temperatures between 32° and 42.9°C
- Measures object temperatures between 0° and 100°C
The Primal Living Infrared Thermometer includes:
- Battery-operated thermometer
- Conversion cover
- Instruction manual
- 2x AAA Batteries
The infrared thermometer can store up to 20 memory slots. It can also display the latest 3 sets of your average reading.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach of children.
Please ensure you read the instruction manual thoroughly before commencing use of this device.
If you have any health concerns, always consult your doctor.
Never proceed with any self-diagnosed treatment based on any readings from this thermometer before consulting with your doctor.