Jojoba oil benefits:
- High in vitamins E and B and the mineral Iodine
- Wonderful therapeutical properties for the face, body and hair
- Hardly any scent, so perfect for sensitive skin
- 100% pure and natural
What is Jojoba oil?
Jojoba oil is produced from the seed of a shrub called Simmondsia chinensis– native to North America. It’s becoming a popular oil to use in skincare as its chemical structure is most naturally akin to your own sebum, meaning your skin and hair will most likely readily accept it as a conditioning treatment.
Jojoba oil is famous for skin and hair care
Pure jojoba oil is particularly good for sensitive skin, as it naturally contains hardly any scent which might otherwise irritate your skin. This is a great starter oil, as it suits pretty much all skin and hair types.
High in vitamins E and B, which are crucial for supporting healthy skin thanks to their anti-aging properties by helping to reduce inflammation, repairing damage to skin cells and preserving the protective lipid layer on the skin. Cold pressed jojoba oil is also rich in iodine, a mineral with anti-bacterial properties which has been shown to help prevent and sort breakouts for many people.
- As a leave-in treatment, apply to your scalp and leave from 30 minutes to overnight with your hair wrapped in a towel.
- Add to the ends of wet or damp hair after washing to use as a leave-in conditioner.
- Use as a carrier oil to blend with other essential or herbal oils to create your own massage oil
- Try using as a makeup remover
100% Jojoba Oil
Acquired with pure and natural cold-press methods
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.