Hazelnut oil Benefits:
- Rich in omega 6 fatty acids
- Can be used as a cooking oil or added to skin or haircare
- Has a slightly sweet, roasted, and nutty flavour
- 100% pure and natural
Our hazelnut oil is 100% acquired by cold pressed methods, then filtered and left unroasted. This nutty and sweet tasting oil is best used for creating dressings or adding to marinades rather than being used a cooking oil.
Great for hair, skin and diet
The nutrients found in hazelnut oil can have benefits for your hair, skin and diet. Hazelnut oil is an extremely excellent source of vitamin E known as the anti-aging star (you’ll often find it as an added nutrient in anti-aging creams). Remember that both hair and skin age, so any boost of vitamin E can benefit your health and appearance.
Hazelnut oil is a great source of linoleic acid (omega-6), which can be beneficial for eczema-prone or dry skin, has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps retains moisture in haircare. It also makes an excellent massage oil, whether used on its own or blended with your favourite essential oil to create your own scented massage oil.
- Stimulate your hair follicles by applying as scalp oil, you may need to experiment whether you can use as a leave-in conditioner or use as a pre-shampoo treatment to lock in moisture
- Use as a massage or carrier oil for use in massage
- Apply directly to skin as a facial moisturizer (blend with your favourite essential oil if you aren’t keen on the hazelnut smell)
- Drizzle over your salads
- Use in marinades
- Add to smoothies
100% hazelnut oil
Contains nuts (hazelnut)
Energy – 3700kJ / 884kcal per 100g
Fat (g) – 100 (142% RI)
Of which saturated (g) – 14 (70% RI)
Carbohydrate (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Of which sugar (g) - 0.00 (0% RI)
Protein (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Salt (g) – 0.00 (0% RI)
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.