Fibrehydrate Pasta Made From Konjac Flour
→ Made from konjac flour, not wheat
→ Naturally carb-free
→ Free from oat flour and soy
→ Less than 15kcal per serving
Benefits of Konjac Flour Pasta
- Made from the konjac root, which contains glucomannan, a form of viscous fibre
- The only ingredient to be officially recognised by the EU Commission which contributes towards helping us lose weight*.
- Glucomannan works by expanding up to 50 times in your stomach, which sets off your stretch receptors and sends the hormone 'leptin' up to the brain, which tells us we're full!
- We also use this amazing ingredient in our Slimshotz.
Carb Free Meals
- Simply replace your regular pasta or noodles with our Fibrehydrate pasta shapes to cook delicious meals that are carb free and keto-friendly.
- 100g cooked white spaghetti contains 31.5g carbs and 141 calories, whereas our Fibrehyrate pasta shapes have 0g carbohydrates and 6 calories.
- Unlike other carb-free noodles on the market, ours doesn't contain hidden chemicals.
Ready in minutes
- Open packet with scissors.
- Drain water and place in a sieve (you can ignore the odour, this is competely normal).
- Rinse under cold water for a minute or two.
- Cook in your favourite sauce, boil for 2 minutes or microwave for 1 minute in a suitable container.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from strong light and heat.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- Not suitable for freezing.
Double the Goodness
25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities.
Disclaimer and Cautions
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of glucomannan in three doses of 1 g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Choking can occur in people with swallowing difficulties or when ingesting without adequate fluids. Take with plenty of water to ensure food reaches the stomach.
Water, Konjac Flour (3%), Citric Acid. For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Per ½ Pack (100g)
|Energy||25kj / 6kcal|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugar||0g|
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Choking can occur in people with swallowing difficulties or when ingesting without adequate fluids. Take with plenty of water to ensure food reaches the stomach.
Allergens listed in bold. Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and heat. Once opened, keep refrigerated. Consume within 3 days of opening. Do not freeze.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Double The Goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities. Read more →