Switch your plastic bottle washing up liquid to this plastic-free, vegan-friendly dish soap bar. Tough on greasy spots and stubborn grime on your pots and pans, but gentle on your hands thanks to the aloe vera content.
It's unscented and fragrance free, meaning it's suitable for more than just dish washing. Try it on laundry stains as a pre-wash treatment, spot clean carpets, or just to wipe down your kitchen counters.
We've found this 7.5oz zero waste bar can last up to 6 months, depending on its use (make sure you store it dry after use).
How To Use:
- Scrape food debris into the bin or your compost bin.
- Use on a wet sponge or reusable cloth and give the dish soap a good rub to create some suds.
- You may find you need to use a scrubber or scourer for more stubborn stains or with pots and pans.
- Rubbadubdub the dish soap every time you need to refresh your suds.
- Works best with warm water.
- Using with a scourer will wear down the soap quicker than with a sponge/cloth
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Decyl Glucoside*, Quillaja Saponaria Extract**, Glycerin*, Aloe Vera, Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate *Cleansers From Coconut **From The South American Soap Bark Tree Vegan. Palm-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
Please note: Third party products like ecoLiving are excluded from our 30 day money back guarantee unless returned unopened, unused, sealed and in its original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.