Healthy Heart Offer based on Dr Kendrick's research:
→ Dr Kendrick has selected the below combination of multivitamins, minerals and vitamins in order to provide you with the optimal opportunity to look after your heart health and prevent heart health issues.
→ Our heart supplement and healthy heart offer should complement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
More about Dr Kendrick:
Dr Malcolm is a practising GP living in Macclesfield. Malcolm is a three-time best-selling author. Two of his books, The Cholesterol Con and A Statin Nation, are a must-read for anyone thinking about taking statins. Malcolm’s third book, Doctoring Data is so insightful that when you next see a questionable newspaper headline about health, you should download an electronic version, and it will help you better understand how it was dubiously crafted. Malcolm’s area of expertise is in studying the heart and what actually causes heart disease.
Are you concerned about cardiovascular disease?
According to Heart UK, 160,000 people die from heart and circulatory disease every single year, so it’s not surprising that it’s a concern a lot of us have – especially if it runs in your family history. If heart disease is a concern for you, then we would always recommend to eat healthily first and foremost (you can read more about this in our book) and take a combination of extra vitamins and minerals daily to ensure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals it needs.
Healthy Heart offer includes 30 day supply of:
- Healthy Heart (Dr Kendrick ) Tablets
- Vitamin C 1250% Tablets
- Vitamin D3 Tablets
- Omega 3 Brain Health Soft Gels
- Magnesium Tablets
Heart+ Dr Kendrick Benefits:
- Advanced formula of 8 ingredients to help maintain normal heart functions
- Dr Kendrick has considered studies and research and has concluded that:
- L-arginine and L-citrulline are co-factors to the production of nitric oxide in the endothelial cells (the lining of the arteries) which helps the blood vessels widen and relax
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that has been found to have many benefits in cardiovascular health
- Potassium reduces blood pressure and, in turn, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- It is known that thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Finally, it was recommended we include vitamin K2 and folic acid
- Made in the UK
- GMP Certified
What vitamins and minerals help with your heart?
According to the European Food Standards Agency...
"Thiamine and Magnesium contributes to the normal function of the heart. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage."
Dr Kendrick agrees with the above, as well as:
- Magnesium deficiency is increasingly recognised as a major health issue
and can increase the risk of cardiac arrest
- Omega 3 fatty acid seems to have beneficial effects on the conduction of electrical impulses in the heart.
- Vitamin D, especially in the winter, to support normal immune system functionality
- Vitamin C, always! This vitamin contributes to the normal function of blood vessels and immune system, as well as protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Please note: if you have any chest pains or any other symptoms you must see your doctor. This combination and recommendation, like most of our supplements, is all about prevention and not cure.
How to Use
Dr Kendrick Heart supplement is to be taken twice a day; magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Omega 3 are all once a day; Magnesium can be taken once or twice a day.
Please refer to individual product pages for full details of allergens, ingredients and dosage advice.
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.
Double The Goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities. Read more →
Omega 3 supplement Not suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans