Benefits of Argan Oil:
- Rich in vitamin e, antioxidants and omega fatty acids
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- 100% pure and natural
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is the cold-pressed oil from the nut of a fruit-bearing tree only found in Morocco, hence why it is also known as Moroccan oil. Hair and beauty therapists alike highly rate this nutrient-packed oil, thanks to it being loaded with vitamin E, ferulic acid and fatty acids – which are rich in antioxidants.
Argan Oil is Famous for Promoting Healthy Hair and Skin
Often use in hair and skincare as an essential ingredient, you can also use this oil on its own, or to create your own hair and beauty products that suit your individual needs.
Vitamin E has natural antioxidant properties to help build and repair tissue and preserves the protective lipid layer on skin – for that reason it’s a prized ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics. Rich in ferulic acid, this antioxidant is found in the cell walls of certain plants, and can reduce the effects of free radicals which damage the appearance of skin. Skincare professionals recommend the use of Argan oil to help tackle sun-damaged skin. The combination of vitamin E and ferulic acid is a double boost for antioxidant properties and benefits.
Fatty acids such as omega-6 are the building blocks for healthy cell membranes – i.e. healthy skin regeneration and revival. Argan oil is high in oleic (omega-9) and linoleic acids (omega-6), which aids cell stability and fluidity, thereby helping to prevent the loss of moisture from skin.
- Apply to damp hair before shampooing, massage into your scalp and pop on a shower cap or towel and leave for at least 5 minutes. Then rinse with warm water before washing with a natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply to the ends of dry hair.
- Suitable for dry skin, such as cracked heels or dry elbows.
- Safe to apply directly to skin.
- For dry feet or hands, try massaging some into your skin and pop on some cotton socks or gloves for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Try on irritated skin such as shaving rash or ingrowing hairs
100% argan oil (herbal)
Acquired by cold pressed methods, then filtered and left unroasted
Because of its natural nature, this product may contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. If contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or are suffering from any medical condition. Cold pressed on machines that have also been used for nuts and other allergens. We always recommend performing a patch test before first use.