Filtered Water Benefits:
Creates silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink and healthier to cook with.
Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper, so your drinking water will be clearer, and more refreshing.
Reduces limescale, which can prolong the lifespan of domestic appliances that use tap water.
Offers pH 8.5-10.0 to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points).
Provides low negative ORP:-100mv. This transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energize and revitalize your body.
- Drinking anti-oxidant water could help to protect against free radicals, allowing your body tissues to rejuvenate.
Reduces water molecule size to create more absorbable water and increase hydration.
Filter tap water for the whole family* and stop using bottled water
*alkaline water is not recommended for infants.
Healthier Water at the Touch of a Button
Reduce impurities, increase the pH level of your drinking water and reduce limescale with the Primal Living water filter pitcher. Its ergonomic design ensures comfort and ease of use, and a digital display alerts you to change the filter cartridge (available to buy separately). It’s easy to use, simply follow the instructions for inserting the filter, fill with tap water, and wait for the water to filter through!
Each pitcher comes with 1 filter included. We recommend replacing the filters after 300 litres of water or 2 months after opening the filter – whichever comes sooner. You can buy replacement filters here.
Why is pH so important?
Drinking alkaline water could help your body more effectively maintain acid-alkaline homeostasis without the need to use natural reserves from the body. Alkaline drinking water can contribute towards a healthier immune system, as well as delivering optimal hydration.
Food grade materials
Digital indicator plus dial timer
- 2 Litre water capacity
Cartridge life up to 300 litres water
Cartridge material: Active Carbon, Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Particles, Natural Bio Minerals
Dimensions: Height to very top of lid - 27cm, width - 22cm (incl handle), depth at top - 10cm, at bottom - 8cm
- If you are not accustomed to alkaline water, we recommend you start with a small amount each day before you replace your existing water intake with alkaline water.
- Don’t use the alkaline water filter for infants.
- Patients with heart issues, allergy or stomach problems should consult with their physician before using the Primal Cure alkaline water filter pitcher.
- If any unusual symptoms or heavy detox symptoms arise please stop use and consult with your physician.