Benefits of Using a Water Filter Bottle
- Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper, so your drinking water will be clearer, and more refreshing.
- Reduces limescale
- Offers pH 8.5-10.0 to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points).
- Provides low negative ORP:-100mv. This transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energize and revitalize your body.
- Reduces water molecule size to create more absorbable water and increase hydration.
Drinking anti-oxidant water could help to protect against free radicals, allowing your body tissues to rejuvenate.
Filter tap water on the go – refill and reduce plastic waste
Great Tasting and Refreshing Water on the Go
Reduce impurities, increase the pH level of your drinking water and reduce limescale on the go with the Primal Living reusable BPA free water filter bottle. Reduce your plastic waste with this easy to use water bottle with filter. Just make sure you set the dial on the base of the bottle so you remember when to change the filter (available to buy separately) Simply follow the instructions for inserting the filter, fill with tap water, and wait for the water to filter through!
Each bottle comes with 1 filter included. We recommend replacing the filters after 300 litres of water or 2 months after opening the filter – whichever comes sooner. You can buy replacement filters here.
Why is pH so important?
Drinking alkaline water could help your body more effectively maintain acid-alkaline homeostasis without the need to use natural reserves from the body. Alkaline drinking water can contribute towards a healthier immune system, as well as delivering optimal hydration.
- Food grade materials
- BPA free
- Dial timer to indicate when filter needs replacing
- 550ml water capacity
- Cartridge life up to 300 litres water
- Cartridge material: Active Carbon, Ion Exchange Resin, Negative Potential Particles, Natural Bio Minerals
- Funnel and pitcher are dishwasher safe
- Lid must be cleaned by hand
- If you are not accustomed to alkaline water, we recommend you start with a small amount each day before you replace your existing water intake with alkaline water.
- Don’t use the alkaline water filter for infants.
- Patients with heart issues, allergy or stomach problems should consult with their physician before using the Primal Living alkaline water filter bottle.
- If any unusual symptoms or heavy detox symptoms arise please stop use and consult with your physician.
- Please ensure you read the enclosed manual for full instructions.