Benefits of Happy Days Mood Supplement:
→ We've kept our mood multivitamin nice and straightforward, focusing solely on the 7 vitamins and herbal remedy ingredients that can help with your mood and well-being.
→ 3 vitamins (D, B6 and B12) known for regulation of hormonal activity and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
→ 4 herbal extracts used for centuries to relieve mild anxiety or sleep complaints.
→ Suitable for vegetarians. Not suitable for vegans.
Do you suffer from Stress or Anxiety?
We all have times in our life when we feel anxious, worried or stressed. Sometimes this is due to coping with a particularly stressful time or change in your life, sometimes it's a mild but constant niggle. Our Happy Days Mood supplement has been carefully formulated to include ingredients that can help stabilise your mood and provide the greatest opportunity to feel at ease and relaxed.
A combination of D and B Vitamins to support your mood:
- Vitamin D to support your immune system for overall wellbeing
- Vitamin B12 to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and contribute towards normal psychological encounter
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity (which is why it’s so popular in womens health)
Use of herbal medicines we believe can enhance your outlook and mind-set:
- Lemon balm is renowned for its calming effect and temporary relief of mild anxiety and sleep complaints
- Griffonia seeds are a natural source of 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) - the lead precursor to serotonin production which can help you feel more at ease come bedtime. Low levels of serotonin are most commonly manifested by depressed mood, anxiety and insomnia.
- Sage leaf extract for its antioxidant properties
- Ginkgo Biloba extract from the leaves of the Chinese Ginkgo Biloba tree – often used in herbal medicine thanks to its high levels of flavonoids and also thought to possibly improve mental capability.
Your Mental Health Matters
You should always seek professional help if stress or anxiety is having an impact on your daily life. During our Food Bank series on YouTube, we addressed various mental health issues with professionals, you may find these helpful in addressing your anxiety or stress:
Supplement facts & how to use
We recommend taking one tablet per day, ideally with meals for the best effects.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Lemon Balm Extract, Griffonia Seed Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin.
Amount per Serving
% of NRV*
|Lemon Balm Leaf (Melissa officinalis) (Aerial parts) (from 62.5mg of 4:1 extract)||250Mg|
|Griffonia Seed (Griffonia simplicifolia) (Seeds) (from 25.51mg of 16:1 extract) (Standardised to contain L-5-Hydroxytryptophan)||408mg|
|Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis) (Leaves) (from 16.667mg of 15:1 extract)||250Mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba (Leaves)||200Mg|
|(from 4mg of 50:1 extract)||960μg|
|(Standardised to contain ginkgolides)||240μg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5μg (200IU)||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.4Mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5μg||200%|
*NRV - Nutritional Reference Value
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. You should always seek professional help if stress or anxiety is having an impact on your daily life. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Pack size: 30 Tablets
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.
Double The Goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities. Read more →
Suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans