Why take our Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil is a natural source of Omega 3, which is commonly used or associated with heart health.
Each serving (5ml) of Primal Living Cod Liver Oil provides:
- 351mg EPA
- 527mg DHA
- 33% NRV Vitamin A
Cod liver oil is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Our formula has a high strength of DHA and EPA, which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
What's DHA and EPA?
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are part of the long-chain fatty acids found in Omega 3. As your body can only make small amounts of DHA from fatty acids within the body, many people boost their levels of DHA through food or supplements like Cod Liver Oil.
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function (The beneficial effect for vision is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA.)
- normal vision (The beneficial effect for vision is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA.)
DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (this beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2 g of EPA and DHA.)
33% of your Vitamin A NRV
- Cod Liver Oil is a natural source of Vitamin A
- Vitamin A contributes to:
- normal iron metabolism
- maintenance of normal skin
- maintenance of normal vision
- normal function of the immune system
Made with natural orange flavouring
How to take me:
- Adults and children over 3 years, take one 5ml serving per day
Oh, and by the way, your bottle will state 90ml, but there's actually 100ml in there...! It also states that 5ml is the same as a TBSP, but we actually meant tsp. The dosage is definitely 5ml or 1 tsp.