Fibrehydrate Konjac Flour
→ Made from konjac flour, not wheat
→ Naturally carb-free
→ Free from oat flour and soy
→ Less than 15kcal per serving
Benefits of Konjac Flour
- Made from the konjac root, which contains glucomannan, a form of viscous fibre
- The only ingredient to be officially recognised by the EU Commission which contributes towards helping us lose weight*.
- Glucomannan works by expanding up to 50 times in your stomach, which sets off your stretch receptors and sends the hormone 'leptin' up to the brain, which tells us we're full!
- We also use this amazing ingredient in our Slimshotz.
- Increase your fibre intake by adding a scoop (2g) of konjac flour to your smoothies or shakes.
- Each 2g serving provides 1.8g fibre.
- Each box contains 50 servings.
- Carb free and keto-friendly.
Consume as part of your weight management plan.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from strong light and heat.
- Not suitable for freezing.
Double the Goodness
25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities.
Disclaimer and Cautions
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of glucomannan in three doses of 1 g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Choking can occur in people with swallowing difficulties or when ingesting without adequate fluids. Take with plenty of water to ensure food reaches the stomach.
Konjac Flour (100%). For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Per 2g serving
Per 100g serving
|Energy||14kj / 3.3kcal||695kj / 166kcal|
|of which saturated||0g||0g|
|of which sugar||0g||0g|
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Choking can occur in people with swallowing difficulties or when ingesting without adequate fluids. Take with plenty of water to ensure food reaches the stomach.
Allergens listed in bold. Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and heat. Once opened, keep refrigerated. Consume within 3 days of opening. Do not freeze.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Double The Goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities. Read more →