Although it doesn't seem possible, Christmas week is upon us and it's this time of year when most of us are planning what to tuck into over the Christmas period.
If you’re in need of some Christmas meal inspiration, look no further. We’ve got you covered with 10 Primal friendly Christmas recipes, including everything from sides, drinks, mains and (obviously) dessert.
We've also included an extra - and some may say exclusive - taster recipe from our new recipe book, Primal Gourmet. It's time to feast - the Primal way!
To grab our Primal recipes simply click on the title link. Remember, bookmark the recipe to save for later! As for our exclusive Primal Gourmet recipe, just bookmark this page instead. Simple. Enjoy, Primal friends!
Primal Prawn Cocktail
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 300g prawns (cooked and peeled)
- Primal Mayonnaise
- Primal Tomato Ketchup
- Optional: tomato puree
- Optional: black pepper
- Optional: Tabasco
- 8 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- Coriander or parsley
- Lettuce (romaine looks best)
- Mix your homemade mayonnaise with either your homemade tomato ketchup or, if you haven’t got any already prepared, you can also use tomato puree.
- Add in some optional black pepper and Tabasco sauce and keep tasting until you achieve your desired flavour.
- Toss in the cooked prawns and coat them in the sauce. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves, with your avocado and cherry tomatoes to the side. Sprinkle on your favourite herbs and squeeze on a little fresh lemon.
Pin this post to save for later...