< >

Superior Primal Probiotics Hit the Market

Gut health key to a healthy body

Scientific research suggests 90% of all known illnesses can be traced back to an unhealthy gut

Developed with leading experts in the probiotic field and released on general sale today, Primal probiotics are possibly the best probiotic supplement in the world. There are three main reasons for this claim, in that they contain:

  • A propriety probiotic blend containing 12 heavily researched strands
  • A six billion CFU (Colony Forming Unit)
  • Biotract® - a patented technology which delivers up to 15 times more helpful bacteria to the gut

Steve Bennett, fitness guru and founder of Primal Cure, comments: "Our bodies are not just single living individuals, but thriving ecosystems comprised of 100 trillion microscopic creatures living and working in and on us. Only 10% of our cells contain any human DNA! The other 90% is made up of bacteria, fungi and microflora - our microbiome."

A lot of today's research into the human body and how it functions now focuses on the importance of our microbiome. While these tiny creatures exist all over our body, inside and out, it is primarily their accumulation in our gut that has the biggest impact on our health. Getting the varieties of microbes in our gut balanced is now believed, by cutting-edge science, to have positive effects on all aspects of our health. From weight control to a healthy heart, from food metabolism to a good memory, the bacterial army in our gut affects not just our health, but also our mood, emotions and behaviour.

Steve comments further: "When it comes to our health, happiness and longevity, our gut is responsible for far more than we may ever know. We must be mindful to ensure we give it the true care and respect it deserves.

"Antibiotics and major infections can cause complete wipeouts to the colonies living in our gut, but medicines, poor diets and mild illnesses can all knock our microbiome ecosystem off balance.

"While some species are completely wiped out, one strand (firmicutes) seems to feed on disaster - and either avoids being exterminated, or are very quick to regroup after a big environmental event. Firmicutes are the bacteria that make us fat by rinsing every last calorie out of the food we eat. While firmicutes survive, overall diversity is greatly reduced, and some species never return. This imbalance is known as dysbiosis."

Steve has worked with leading experts in the probiotic field to develop the powerful blend behind Primal probiotics, discovering strands of bacteria, which are believed to have the most beneficial effect on the gut.

It's a well-known fact that most live probiotics found in tablets, capsules and even probiotic-rich foods such as natural yoghurt, don't survive the acid in our stomach and therefore very few of them make their way to the gastrointestinal tract to deliver their goodness. To overcome this obstacle, Biotract® (a patented solution), has been designed to protect the supplement's probiotics from gastric acid, while providing optimal release of live organisms throughout the digestive tract.

Primal probiotic supplements are available from all leading retailers for £14.99 for 30 tablets/30 day course. You can also purchase these supplements direct through the Primal Cure website

 

For every supplement sold, Primal Cure will fund a month's worth of nutritional supplements to an under-nourished child. You can find out more about our Double the Goodness initiative here.

Older Post
Newer Post
Close (esc)

JOIN THE PRIMAL MOVEMENT

Special offers and discounts, members-only events, wellness tips from experts, and much more!

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Your basket is currently empty.
Shop now