If you’re a lover of CBD oil already or are currently thinking about supplementing it into your daily routine, then we’re here to help you choose the right CBD oil for your overall health and wellbeing. If you’re new to CBD, then we suggest reading our latest blog post, ‘What Is CBD Good For?’
Here at Primal Living, we are proud to say that we’ve partnered with ProLife CBD. We made this decision based on the fact that they offer the finest cannabidiol (CBD) oils in the UK.
Everything is 100% natural and sourced from low-level THC hemp (<0.02%) and is lab tested to ensure and maintain the quality that they guarantee. They currently produce the most in-demand CBD supplements in the market - from oils to body salve. Each and every ingredient derives from organic hemp within the EU and USA whilst being organic, natural, GMO-free and vegan-friendly.
Quality over price
We understand that it can be confusing deciding which brand to go for, and whilst you hear it more times than you wish to, you really do get what you pay for when it comes to CBD.
Whilst it may appear that you’ve spotted a bargain online or in store, we strongly encourage you to pick up the bottle itself and check again. Is it certified? Have they used a European supplier? What’s the extraction process? What’s the percentage of the bottle for the price?
Sadly, when it comes to many CBD brands out there, you’ll find that their one sole focus is profit – not helping people.
When picking your CBD oil of choice, you should be looking for the following:
- A certified brand.
- 0% THC. THC is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana that gives the high sensation. The current home office guideline is no more than 1mg of THC in a finished product, therefore this THC can build up in the body and as a result athletes wouldn't buy this either anyone who gets regular drug testing.
- Full spectrum.
- CO2 extracted. Many suppliers use ethanol extraction, which is far cheaper to do. This guarantees that that CBD will have traces of THC as a solvent from extraction. This means that the CBD won’t be as clean or accurate from the extraction. If some suppliers don't have the right equipment they can't fully burn off (winterise) the ethanol and therefore, can cause risk of traces of THC in the oil.
- No pesticides, no herbicides and no additives at all.
- Lab tested to ensure that the CBD has an accurate amount of CBD.
- A Colorado supplier. Many brands out there use a European supplier. This means that the CBD hasn’t been bred for as along as in Colorado.
- Lab report online. Without this, you’ll have no idea what’s in the oil.
- No flavouring – or at least a flavouring that has been mentioned in the ingredients so you know exactly what it is.
- Organically grown. If your CBD oil hasn’t been organically grown, then it may have well been grown with pesticides/heavy metals. A bit concerning, huh?
Which is why we picked ProLife CBD. We wanted to guarantee that we were providing our customers with the finest quality CBD possible so that you know exactly what you’re getting with 100% clarity! ProLife guarantees this by cutting no corners and using only the finest machinery and processes.
Here are a few other reasons why we chose ProLife for the right CBD oil:
- They work alongside the largest IP technological leader in the cannabinoid research, development and extraction industry; employing a large degree of engineers, chemists and clinical researchers
- They have over 290K-square-feet of indoor space in southern Colorado which supports agricultural intake, processing, extraction, and post-extraction operations.
- Their unique genetics provide customers with a competitive advantage and are never genetically changed or modified.
- Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp plants are grown outdoors in Colorado, producing high CBD quality hemp.
- Their material purification process ensures 0.0% THC and broad-spectrum oil.
- All of their hemp is grown with no pesticides, no herbicides and no additives at all. Just glorious green goodness that’s completely vegan, gluten and GMO-free.
- Their Hemp is grown in BIO soil in strictly controlled conditions with no chemical fertilisers, growth hormones or genetically modified products.
- The Cannabidiol is CO2 extracted – the gold standard for CBD extraction. ProLife oils are meticulously constituted from an assemblage of high-quality CBD Hemp strains grown in the USA.
- All of their CBD is lab tested to ensure that it’s always in line with the highest quality standards.
So next time you find yourself looking at a cheaper CBD alternative, please consider the points above and know that, whatever CBD you end up taking, it’ll be entering your body and bloodstream. Ignore the cheap CBD companies who are only in it for profit and instead, go with a company who has your best interest at heart.
For those new to CBD, why not try our CBD Starter Pack?
Our 800mg bottle is a great option for people who just want to take CBD as a daily supplement and general wellbeing. As for the body salve, this is an ideal way to use CBD topically. Together, they make a great introduction to CBD. Click here to shop now.
And for those who have been convinced to make the switch to ProLife, shop our popular CBD products below:
If it's a bundle you're after however, then try these...
- ProLife CBD Hemp Extract with Coconut Oil 10% 100ml - 1 Year's Supply
- ProLife CBD Hemp Extract High Strength With Coconut Oil 20% 10ml - 3 Bottles