If you're currently thinking about supplementing CBD oil into your daily routine, then we’re here to help you choose the right CBD oil that is best for your overall health and wellbeing. If you’re new to CBD, then we suggest reading our latest blog post, ‘What Is CBD Good For?’
QUALITY OVER PRICE
We understand that it can be confusing deciding which brand to go for, and whilst you hear it more times than you wish to, you really do get what you pay for when it comes to CBD.
Whilst it may appear that you’ve spotted a bargain online or in store, we strongly encourage you to pick up the bottle itself and check again. Is it certified? Has the company used a European supplier? What’s the extraction process? What’s the percentage of the bottle for the price?
Sadly, when it comes to many CBD brands out there, you’ll find that their one sole focus is profit, rather than your health.
When picking your CBD oil of choice, you should be looking for the following:
- A certified brand.
- 0% THC. THC is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana that gives the high sensation. The current home office guideline is no more than 1mg of THC in a finished product, therefore this THC can build up in the body and as a result athletes wouldn't buy this either anyone who gets regular drug testing.
- Full spectrum.
- CO2 extracted. Many suppliers use ethanol extraction, which is far cheaper to do. This guarantees that that CBD will have traces of THC as a solvent from extraction. This means that the CBD won’t be as clean or accurate from the extraction. If some suppliers don't have the right equipment they can't fully burn off (winterise) the ethanol and therefore, can cause risk of traces of THC in the oil.
- No pesticides, no herbicides and no additives at all.
- Lab tested to ensure that the CBD has an accurate amount of CBD.
- Lab report online. Without this, you’ll have no idea what’s in the oil.
- No flavouring – or at least a flavouring that has been mentioned in the ingredients so you know exactly what it is.
- Organically grown. If your CBD oil hasn’t been organically grown, then it may have well been grown with pesticides/heavy metals. A bit concerning, huh?
Here at Primal Living, we're proud to say that we've been working with a production team with more than 15 years' experience in cannabis cultivation and over 25 years in organic farming to bring you organic and high-quality CBD products. We can confidently guarantee consistency, transparency and the finest hemp extract.
Here are a few other reasons why our organic Swiss Alpine CBD is the best in the UK...
- The entire value chain - from the seeds to the finished product - is in our production teams control.
- Our cannabis farmers are organically certified by Bio Suisse regulations, the highest and strictest standard for Swiss Organic agriculture.
- Our CBD is produced in Switzerland, in accordance with Swiss law and food regulations & work with the state-of-the-art equipment throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Our production is organically certified by Bio Suisse regulations. It is the highest and strictest standard for Swiss organic agriculture.
- 100% organically grown. This means the manufacturing process is free from any chemicals, pesticides and herbicides.
- 100% sustainable. Our team hand-picks our hemp at the optimum time of the plant’s lifecycle by only selecting the best parts of the plant. They don‘t waste anything!
- Our CO2 extraction method guarantees the preservation of all the active plant ingredients.The gentle CO2 extraction is made in-house, just a few steps from the field.
Every day, our entire team is committed to produce the best possible cannabis products and provide best-in-class services for our customers.
Next time you find yourself looking at a cheaper CBD alternative, please consider the points above and know that, whatever CBD you end up taking, it’ll be entering your body and bloodstream. Ignore the cheap CBD companies who are only in it for profit and instead, go with a company who has your best interest at heart, like Primal Living.